GORDON GOLF COURSE AND PRO SHOP
WEDNESDAY 8th & THURSDAY 9th of DECEMBER
HOLES 11, 12 AND 13 CLOSED
DUE TO WORKS TAKING PLACE ON 13TH FAIRWAY
WE APOLOGISE FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE
The friendliest club on the North Shore
Our relaxing ambience makes Gordon Golf Course the ideal place to play or socialise.
Nestled in the upper North Shore, Gordon Golf Course is one of Sydney’s most peaceful and picturesque courses, with great appeal for both members and the public.
At Gordon, our members receive excellent benefits, while the public can pop in for a casual game with friends, family or colleagues.
A real bonus is that public golf players can book the day before a game – this makes our course an irresistible option for players of all levels.
Gordon Golf Course is much more than a place to putt or tee off! Discover The Bunker - a dining experience for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The Club is also a great party venue, hosting birthday parties, engagements, fundraising nights and social events.
The course is a prime location to book a conference or meeting room. Our function clientele come from all over Sydney, looking for the ideal venue that offers exceptional value for money.
Gordon Golf Club, together with The Bunker, provides such a space. We are the perfect venue for your next social or corporate event!
CLUB ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Do not enter the club if you are feeling unwell
- Sanitise your hands when entering the club
- EVERYONE must sign in by scanning the QR code using the Service NSW app. If you do not have a mobile phone ask a staff member for assistance
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres should be maintained whilst moving around the club
- All payments to be made by where possible
- Patrons failing to comply with the above or any direction given by a club Covid Marshall will be asked to leave the premises
We apologise for any inconvenience and hope you enjoy your time at the club, despite the above restrictions, The Board of Directors, Gordon Golf Club.